AB International Services facility management experience encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality, comfort, safety and efficiency of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology to improve the quality of life of people and the productivity of the organization. Below is a listing of the types of facilities that we have managed and the services that we provided.
Facilities Operated and Managed
- Office complexes
- Laboratories (Calibration - TMDE/PMEL, Water and Wastewater Analysis)
- Plants ((Water Production, Wastewater Treatment, Oxygen, and Ice)
- Warehouses (up to 97000 sq ft)
- Central Receiving Points
- Property Book Office
- Acquisition (lease/purchase), item/inventory procurement support
- Administration, Customer Service, Capacity evaluation, Occupancy and human factors planning
- Building and grounds management and maintenance (Work Order Management and implementation, construction management, facility painting, cleaning, repair, build-out management, climate monitoring and management, furniture and fixtures acquisition/maintenance/management, vault management, and communication infrastructure management)
- Inventory control and management, property accountability, Hazmat
- Facility safety, environmental, spill/pollution, fire protection, property control, security, Hazmat, usage and administration plan development & implementation.