The AB International team has operated and maintained the following systems associated with the support of facility management, calibration, maintenance, supply, and transportation activities. In addition to providing function area system operation we have also managed SSAMOs supporting over 150 Army units providing training, troubleshooting, roll-out, and AIS management. We have operated help desks that responding to over 2400 trouble tickets annually, repaired software problems, validated and loaded ICP, SCP, and IAVA releases, performed monitoring, trend analysis, and analytics, developed training material, fixed hardware/software problems, moved and installed systems, loaded preventive/corrective measures, maintained inventory float computers and peripherals, maintained logistic software libraries, troubleshot hardware problems and performed first level of support repair, managed work orders, configured software, developed and provided system training.Our corporate systems are NIST SP800-171 approved and ISO ISO 27001 compliant.
- Analysis, managment, and operation.
- CIF-ISM, ARMT, AWRDS, FAAST, FEDLOG, ILAP, LMP,
- LIW, LOGTAADS, PBUSE, DODFMA/E, FAAST, SARSS,
- SDS, SAAS-MOD, MICAS, AMSS, TIMMS, CSSS, WMMS,
- GCSS-Army, SPBS-R, TAMMIS, DMLLS, STANFINS, AWCF
- Force Management Systems, AFMIS, STORES, LOGSA
- PAMS, LABMET
Software Develpopment (Army, Air Force and FAA)
- Requirements development
- JAD facilitation
- Use case and SRS
- Software Architecture documentation
- Critical design review
- Software test plan development, reporting, and implementation
- Working system implementation, mass conversion and quality evaluation
- Documentation (SW Code, User Manuals, and training guides.
Hardware/Software Moves and Installation